Thursday, August 30, 2018

More Historical Places

Time to pick up and continue drawing my historical places around Allen Co. I’ve been working on them for a couple of years. I like to do on location sketches but some of them are in places with no parking. Today my friend (Barb) encouraged me to find a couple of places for us to try out. One had a huge tree right in front of it so we agreed to come back in the fall when the leaves were gone. Next was  the St Peter’s square which includes several buildings. We picked the church. Probably because it was the hardest. (ha)

Actually the clouds were looking pretty great around it. I need to add those yet.


Lunch at the Oyster Bar. Fish tacos, yum. Then another building... Fairfield Manor. It’s a huge building. This is just the front. It extends back for a good block.



It was a fun day... k





No comments: