Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Ouabache State Park

Sometimes you get up in the morning and have no idea what you might do that day. This was one of those days. We (Barb and I) have visited here before but it has been quite a while. I love to visit the buffalo. When we first arrived the buffalo were no where to be seen so we parked over by the pond to do some skethcing. There was also a family swimimg and picnicing.

This was a quick one because it was looking like rain. The red down the middle is the thread that I use to hand stitch my sketch book.


Before we left the park we decided to check on the buffalo one more time. We saw 2 way back in the distance. Being silly we made some odd sort of noises and what do you know, they began to mosey in our direction. I wanted some close up photos so I waited patiently (🤨) for them.


We also came across some interesting flowers. 
They are called Indian Blankets.



It was a fun day in spite of the rain... k



No comments: